My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Praising Together

I started this blog to have a chance to write and express my love and awe to my Lord. I'm smiling right now because it is such a wonder to me, a non computer person, to think that my thoughts and ideas will reach you and that what I write will make you think-that's my hope at least. My wish is for us to praise His Holy name as brothers and sisters and just soak in His awesomeness. Here's a quick something I wrote a while back- I hope you enjoy it...
Your love is like the ocean, vast and wide.
powerful like none other.
who can control the winds of the sea?
Your might and majesty are uncomprehendable.
the fishes cry of your splendor, the whales speak of your love.
Mighty is your hand-may it always be uplifting us...

No comments: