My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Chips

I have recently found out about the micro-chips people are putting on themselves and their children-for the protection of their kids I understand. Themselves I guess it's for convenience. But are we going to far? I can say that it is really interesting to me and that I am impressed at the technically advancements we have in society today.
However, a couple of my friends are talking about this being completly horrific and ungodly. I can see thier point as well. Will it come to a point where you are unable to buy food unless you don't have the chip (or could I say 'mark'?) Is this the mark so many christians are talking about? I hope my Lord will come soon, yet I hope for my beliefs to remain steadfast. Lord, give me the strength I want so badly.

No comments: