My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Go,Go,Go

My appologies for not writing so often. I admit I am tired and frustrated. I am tired from the month and a half of traveling around the world. (as much fun as that sounds-believe me, it can get old) And frustrated because I am now stuck at my fathers house without any transportation for three weeks. I am afraid God heard me when I was complaining saying all I wanted was peace and quiet. well, I have it and I am board out of my mind.
I will be going back to school Sept 10th. I am looking forward to it and am excited about school. I know-that's crazy. But that is my only sense of stabiblity. I also have to face a year so full of stuff I get a headache thinking about it.
student/leadership secretary/teacher/barista/girlfriend/the list goes on...
So, all in all I think I would ask you to pray for me concerning my quiet times. I know without a shadow that I will be dependant on those times this coming year, but I also know I need to start them now if I am to go into school with this pattern. So, I need to start this quiet time and so far all I have done is nod my head and say'oh, yeah that's important.'
Thanks and I hope to write later saying my quiet time has become a daily habit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your style of writing, it is raw, but raw is refreshing, reknewing, and rawness seems to be what God is doing now.

Anonymous said...

This site is awesome because we all are children of God!
May this God anoint you today for what HE has for you!