My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Escaping Through Imagination

In earlier posts, I have written about how I love to write. I have also posted about how frustrating it is to be living with my in-laws. I have found an outlet to escape the emotional rollercoaster I take myself on daily- writing. I can easily ride to another world where I have no roadblocks in front of me. Where I am a young girl exploring a magical forest filled with fairies and trees with purple blossoms or I can be writing of a young woman held in an abusive cycle who escapes to a women’s shelter and finds refuge. I find it wonderful that God would give us the gift of imagination. I love it! Why not pour your whole self into the gifts He gave us.

No comments: