My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A New Polish Renaissance


What do you think of when I say Poland? Most people see black/white and think of people who do not smile. Well, I am happy to say that the Polish people are happy, energetic and colorful people. My last trip to Krakow was a wonderful experience-flower boxes out of windows, apartment buildings painted bright orange and yellow and also coffee shops popping all around town. I would like to invite you to taste the flavors of Poland and really see who the Polish see themselves to be. No longer pressed by the soviets, they are finally breaking out of their shell and blossoming into beautiful people. A new Polish Renaissance...

No comments: