My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Guilt

For some reason, i seem to be taking life through different eyes recently. I am not sure why, but I think it's sadder. I am learning a new thing about God and my relationship with Him so I suppose this could have to do with that.
New Thing: I grew up in the church and the 'normal' thing on Sunday would be for the pastor/preacher to speak and one would feel convicted about something they have in their heart or whatever. Up till now, 25 years, I have judged preachers on how guilty they make me feel! Instead, God is teaching me that to come to church and simply feel a hug from God is enough. It's His love and that is enough. It's a total mind job. Feeling guilty is not what God is about. whoa...
am i glad for that.

1 comment:

Kerstin Sunshine said...

that sounds like some good and solid bread to chew on.
see u at church where God willgives us both a HUG :)