My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little fun writing for my mom...

Quinn,
Greetings from Bataglia! The people here are kind, accepting and are in great need of encouragement.I will do my best, but as we both know- that will not be enough. This town needs better defenses and warriors who will stand up against the evil with which they war against.
For such a beautiful place, it is amazing to think of how many wars have been fought on this ground. I can almost see the tint of red in the soil...
It has always confused me to why the enemy makes their strongholds in the most beautiful of places. It reminds me of when Yeshua was tempted and was shown all the desirable lands.
Great everyone for me and take a stroll among the willows for me.

Through Him who Reigns,

Lexa

No comments: