My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tonight




This is a couple pictures of our adventure for tonight. I was at first, a little nervous about catching a bus to get to Krakow. But now that we missed it, I am ok and having fun at the place where we stayed this past weekend. We are playig UNO, playing on the computer and Emma is sleeping. We are also watching football- the Texans against the Dolphins. Go Texans.

I am smelling popcorn and my eyelids are fast closing. I'm not sure if what I'm going to write will make sense.

We're needing to take a taxi tomorrow morning, take a bus then to Krakow (at 7am) then take a tram to our school. School starts at 9:30 am. It should be a long day.

No comments: