My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Contest




A couple of friends and I are interested in scrap booking and love crafts. I am excited and happy to see that there are openings at Craft Warehouse! It is totally intimidating but I hope they like my designs and I am accepted. I have to make 2 cards, 2 scrapbook pages and also a memory keeper. Yikes the possibilities!!
I am having some problems because I'm feeling rushed and as everyone knows you can't hurry 'creativity'.
I'm making a lot of everything and I'll post pictures tomorrow. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

I miss craft warehouse... I wish we had one here. I hope that you find all the inspiration, and are accepted!