My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I like chives!

Have I been a busy bee today! The weekends are usually relaxing and lazy- today I felt creative and rather than do things for Emma’s birthday I created in the kitchen! The above picture is just because I like organic things. :)

The below picture is of me being ambitious. It was SO easy! The ingredients are just dried apricots, sugar and water! It filled the three jars and it's so much fun! Try it!




The below is trail mix I made too- it took little time and it's better than the store bought kind.

And these are cranberry muffins that look beautiful but I only put half the sugar in- yeah-bad thing. Honey however is a very good thing! :) Happy Weekend!

No comments: