My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Los Angeles-part two

The missions training finished today and we are looking forward to sleeping in. We had such a great time meeting wonderful people and making new friends. Travis and I have felt supported and encouraged to follow the call of moving to Poland.
I am finally able to post some pictures I've had this week. We were able to go on top of the Foursquare roof and take photos of the surrounding area. Gorgeous.


" Up and Down- that's what makes the world go round' "

Awww, ever since we arrived I've been hounding Trav for a photo of us with a palm trees in the background. I think this would count- although tomorrow at the zoo, we could still take some. (Have I talked about how excited I am to go there tomorrow?!!!)

This is of Emma and I fooling around. ...Man I love her. She's amazing.

No comments: