My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Meal planning

Alright food lovers. It is time for me to do another week of meal planning. Our cupboards are at the point where I have to be creative and actually think and plan to squeeze every last meal out of the fridge/pantry. Ever been there? Yeah, I thought so. OK, here is our next week in meals and I hope you can adopt some or at least an idea or two.

Monday: Italian baked Chicken, mashed potatoes, salad

Tuesday: Meatloaf, salad and chocolate pudding

Wednesday: Hamburgers, trail mix, fruit salad, sweet tea

Thursday: Chicken, roasted red peppers, roasted potatoes,onion bake

Friday: Wedding rehearsal- free dinner! Yahoo!

Saturday: left over night- yay for me :)

Sunday: Wedding and dinner there

Every woman deserves a laft over night, it's just a stapple in our family. Some of these might sound weird but I'll take pictures. How you night ask? BECAUSE OUR CAMERA JUST ARRIVED!!!!! I am super duper excited, even though it is MUCH smaller than I imagined. I'm going to experiment with it now. So maybe I'll even have a couple photos to post before the day is out. :)

No comments: