My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Princess Party Picnic

We have 2 parties planned for today. The first is the Princess Party Picnic (yeah, try saying THAT three times fast) and it was such fun. I, of course, made the tutus and headbands. I have many more cute pictures, but I thought that I would post the more grown up ones here.
The YELLOW party which is happening in 1 hour will be posted on Emma's Blog. In fact, right now I'm beginning to freak out because she woke up around 7:30am and has been in her crib talking. To what? The wall, stuffed friends...who knows. The one thing I DO know, however, is- she must take a nap!!! It wouldn't be so horrible if the party wasn't here. But it is so oh, well. It should be an interesting party :)






(Adorable Rylee-Emma's BFF)


1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

cute tutus! I am so amazed that you made those! they look great. Emma is so lucky!