My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Update and good news!


I am not completely done with my blog but can't go any farther without Travis. The site I found has some cool extras but I'm not figuring out how to install them...hmmm.
I have fabulous news though- my mom is getting Trav and I a camera!!!! Travis already ordered it and was so excited to look through different kinds. We are so happy because we're picture people, and what with my website, reachpolska, this and Emma's blog not to mention U-tube videos...we were in serious need of a camera. DID I MENTION I'M EXCITED?!!! It should be coming this week so you will get something I promise.

I was reading a friends blog and she mentioned something that I really want to adopt. Every night she and her daughter sing a song together. Emma is starting to mimic me and loves to sing so I thought I might try it. At least some bedtime routine...so far we don't have one. Speaking of Emma, she threw up yesterday 5 times. It wouldn't have been so bad if she would have kept liquids down- but no, everything came up. It was frustrating and unnerving at the same time.
We came back from camping and survived the 4 days and 3 nights. (it really wasn't that bad) We had a nice time with friends and I enjoyed eating marshmallows for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :) I think I've had the best BBQ chicken I've ever had- and it was my recipe! Don't worry, I'll let you in on it. (end of post) Here are some pictures of our adventures.

We were surrounded by trees

Pretty bark

Oh yes Cassiday,I so did.

Emma in her little pool with toys and friends. (SO nice since she couldn't walk around)


Us watching the fireworks

Snuggling with Emma by the fire

OK, the recipe:

I think the secret to the AMAZING-NESS is how long it marinaded- 4 days. Yeah, crazy but oh so good. It was just a normal chicken breast and the marinade is:

BBQ sauce (any kind)

Brown sugar

Honey (1 T)

red pepper flakes(1 1/2 t) & salt & pepper

Soy sauce (it needs to equal the amount of BBQ sauce you added) Tada- that's it.
I can't believe I don't have any pictures of it! But trust me- yum...

~What do you think of the layout so far?

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

caming looked like it was fun! your blog is looking fun! I love the background that you chose!