My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mora

Our outing today was nice and warm-surprisingly. My mom, Emma and I went to get pizza, go on a ferry ride and then get ice cream. Right now Emma is crazy tired ans is zonked out in bed. Lucky. What I wouldn't give to take a warm nap with cozy blankets around me...*sigh
But, I am blogging and since I love that I'm satisfied.
I have to first say that we went to the best ice cream place EVER. Not only were the employees sweet but the sorbet was to die for. I had raspberry and my mom had Lemon Sorbet. AMAZING. Look them up here. They ship too and have gift cards! :)




Mora

Emma and I on the ferry

Our beautiful trendy and amazingly perfect daughter.

No comments: