My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Working is wonderful

I am sitting at a little cafe drinking a coffee waiting to start work, which is about 200 meters away. It has turned cold outside, frost is everywhere and the roads are slippery with little ice which was left from our storm last Thursday. It feels good to get ready for a job and leave to do work. I found that I need to work. It's wierd, I thought I would be happy staying at home doing 'wife' duties...boy was I wrong. I don't mind doing the 'duties' and I love being a wife, but I found I need to get out of the house so I don't go insane. I would love a car too, that way it doesn't feel like I'm under house arrest. :) MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: