My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chloe, Pepper and Janek!

Chloe, Pepper and our new addition:
JANEK!!!

I am currently learning how the Holy Spirit is a comforter. Growing up in the church, I heard that always but never put any thought towards it. Well, I am now having a crash course in it and although it is uncomfortable sometimes, I am eager to learn more about who God is.

My last entry I talked about how Travis is getting a new kitten. Well he is here! We got him this last Sunday. He is very cute. At nine weeks old, his name is Janek. The 'J' is pronounced like a 'Y'. We both talked about the name and after many funny ones, we finaly decided on this. It is Polish and comes from the same root as the name 'John'. - the grace of God. Here are some adorable pictures. We have now 3 cats! It is very full of drama and emotion. :) Funny, the girls aren't too happy to have a man around...but he is great. Very curious and is forcing the ladies of the house to play with him.

On a sour note, I haven't slept well for about...well...Sunday. Huh, what a connection. :) But I wouldn't change it- it's so wonderful to have Chloe, Janek and Pepper.

1 comment:

Kerstin Sunshine said...

I love these pics of Janek- he is a cutie, a little schnuffi :) look his hair seems to stand up on his back (grin) fun!!!
cats rule (and for me spcial dogs do , too!)