My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Wednesday Post

Two friends of mine completely surprised me a couple days ago. Robyn and Ferry, they're from Holland and it's been far too long since we've last seen each other. So I saw them getting out of their car from our bedroom window and screamed! I said something I can't remember and then I ran downstairs screaming and totally freaking Travis out. He later told me he thought something was wrong with Emma.
So we had a chance to hang out and she even held Emma- and Kerstin, Robyn hopes you're jealous ;)
We have another couple that are speaking tonight at our church from Turkey, well actually they're from Oregon but they're Turkish missionaries. We are all going to hang out after church tonight and have dessert. Yum!
On more good news, the weather has stayed overcast and around 70 degrees F. I love this weather - guess I'm not made for Italy. I need to go check on Emma and see if she's woken up from her nap.
Papa! (bye bye in Polish)

No comments: