My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Belated Valentines Day





I know Valentines Day has come and gone, but I had taken some picts of some decoration around my home.

This year, it was so wonderful! Travis and I were able to go to a fancy dinner thanks to my dad and his wife. They gave us a gift card to The Portland City Grill and it was SO nice. It's one of my favorite places to go- for most any special thing. Birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

On another note, the weather here is so amazing! For example, right now I am sitting on our couch with the windows open and I'm in a t-shirt. Yes you read that right a t-shirt! The sun is shinning and I think Emma and I might go out for a walk to the park. Who cares that I'm having problems breathing again because of allergies. A sore throat is OK when it's February and you're comfortable wearing a t-shirt.

No comments: