My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Yes I know I changed my blog- AGAIN. But I felt like spring cleaning and updating my blog. There are new links, obviously new pictures and hopefully you like what you see. I do. :)
The sun is shinning and Emma is asleep. I am so excited to get out and enjoy the day- it's not even half over! I did a butt load of cleaning, baking and cooking yesterday so I can feel the joy of doing fun things and not worry about doing things I 'should be doing'.
I know it isn't really spring yet and it's actually February. But I'm in denial and I think I might buy ice cream today to make ice cream sandwiches.

If you could do whatever you wanted to do on a sunny spring morning what would it be?

No comments: