My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Painting Dishes

I was excited to come across this and will definitely be trying it. I am looking forward to going to our local Goodwill and finding something with good lines and craftsmanship. Then it is off to be spray painted with primer then a color of my choosing. Then will come the fun part- I don't know why I am so obsessed with polka dots. You don't see many in our house- except for Emma's room. I live vicariously through her. :)
Now, I have always been a little cautious with Martha Stewart- she seems like such an over achiever. However the more I look at blogs, the more links I see links to her site. *sigh, so I gave in and since I am planning Emma's first birthday I am looking at ideas for the decorations and food. I just hope I can find my camera so I can take pictures of the event!


On a side note, I am fully embracing the cloudy weather outside. I made a cabbage and meat stew and am loving it. Also on the list of obsessions is Persuasion by Jane Austin. I can't say enough good things about the story. One reason I think I like it so much is because the reader gets to see the main character, Anne, grow and become confident in her own opinions.

No comments: