My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random-ness

Sorry, I haven't blogged in awhile... lets just say we've been so super duper busy. But I am happy to report that our family is slowly recovering! We have nothing planned for Friday and it should stay that way. Shoot, I needed to meet with a couple though...it always comes up like that.
Anyways, the weather here is really lifting my spirits. It should be perfect today-75'. Tomorrow though it's up in the mid 80's and that's kinda too warm. The kind of weather to look at from the inside of an air-conditioned room and sip on your ice tea. At least I'm finally getting to wear my skirts.
No point to this blog- just random thoughts on the screen. :) My sister is coming this weekend to go to a concert- it will be so nice to see her. I'm sure we'll go to the dollar store. ;) Today we have a BBQ dinner with some friends at their house. Perfect day for it I think. Have a nice Wednesday!

No comments: