My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Emma's Tutu

I did it and it turned out beautiful! The pictures don't do them justice, but this is a blog and you HAVE to have pictures. :) I mean really...who wants to read a blog without pictures?!....yeah nobody. Emma HATES grass and so she's not having too much fun outside. But she pushed past it and get inside to her comfort.


It was a good learning lesson. I will definatly want to make more...but maybe with each season or holiday. Who knows :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love, love the tutu. Emma looks like a fairy tale princess! By the way, Janek is crazy, he just climbed up the screen door !
Love, B