My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

TuTu

In our den/study/spare bedroom/creative room, I have a little mound of things I have been collecting. One of them is a pile of tulle. We had a friend who got married and didn't know what to do with all her tulle- well I stepped up and eagerly accepted her gift. I originally thought of making Emma a tutu. And this week I'm going to do it. I am so excited and the more I look into it- I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, they're so simple to make. (or at least the directions seem like they are)
I will hopefully show you my happily finished product. :) The finished tutu will be white and purple. I'm thinking of adding jeweled sequins- I can sew them while Trav is watching a T.V. show. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!