My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://alexis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Imagination Center

We went to an Imagination Station in Everett, WA and it was tons of fun. Hope you're ready for lots of pictures. Enjoy!
~oh, and yes my blog changed AGAIN. But really, I think you and I would be bored after a bit if everything stayed the same. Yes?!


Emma and my hand
She loves water

A very cool station where you spray chimes to make music


Grandpa and Emma


Aunt Jamie and Emma trapped inside a dinosaur!


Me and Emma


I have an obsession with baby feet


Jamie showing us her skills


Grandpa walking the Frankenstein walk with Emma


Emma playing chess

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I almost chose the same background. Great minds think alike